Dumping is a breeze with the patented quick-release lever.
Towability behind your lawn tractor is a great bonus because of its D-handle.
This cart is robust in performance and durability.
Questions and Answers
Question: What kind of material is this cart made of?
Answer: The bed of this cart is poly and the frame made of steel.
Question: If the cart is fully loaded, is it difficult to pull it?
Answer: Both children and the elderly can easily pull/move this cart. The pneumatic tires provide a smooth ride across all terrain.
Pros And Cons
- VERSATILE TOWING HANDLE: The patented 2-in-1 convertible handle can comfortably be pulled by hand and also allows for easy towing behind a lawn tractor or ATV, allowing you to haul heavier loads
- EASY TO MANEUVER: The 15-inch pneumatic tires, tight-turning steering, and sturdy 4-wheel design let you tackle any terrain with stability and ease
- 1500 POUND CAPACITY: Tow all your essentials with this heavy-duty garden cart's 1500-pound capacity and 49" x 33" bed
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: This utility cart's durable steel frame is easy to assemble while the sturdy poly tub is easy to clean and rust-resistant
- YEARS OF QUALITY & INNOVATION: Gorilla Carts are designed for strength and performance to help get your projects done no matter the size, and have fun doing them; this yard cart has a 1-year warranty
Summing It All Up
This beefy garden cart hauls a BIG capacity requiring less trips hauling and dumping.
If you have a large landscape garden, this cart will serve you well!
Although it’s on the pricey side, it is an excellent investment if you do a lot of work outdoors that require hauling.
Well worth the buy!