Are you looking for a vertical gardening system?
Whether you wish to have a kitchen garden or enhance your space with some flowering plants, space is one thing you need to consider. A vertical gardening system allows you to use your space optimally.
The Garden Tower 2 is one of the most popular solutions available on the market.
It’s also been crowned the World’s most advanced container garden. This blog post will review Garden Tower 2 to help you determine whether or not it is worth the investment.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Read on to know more.
The Garden Tower 2: Is It Worth Your Money?
The Garden Tower 2 is brought to you by The Garden Tower Project, a company that came into existence in 2012, thanks to Kickstarter. The main aim of the company is to help people grow sustainable and organic produce.
It all started with the Original Garden Tower, which was launched in 2012. After great success, the company launched the Garden Tower 1.1. The Garden Tower 2 was launched in 2014 as the successor.
This garden system is an excellent choice for those looking to have more control over their food supplies but who don’t have a lot of land to cultivate. It’s also a good choice for someone who wants to add some plants to their living space.
Here are some features of the Garden Tower 2:
- The vermicompost tube on the top allows you to add kitchen scraps and other compostable materials to the tower.
- The tower features a six cubic feet soil capacity which is capable of retaining 14 gallons of water.
- The large opening pockets allow easy planting.
- The planter uses 100% food-grade UV-stabilized HDPE plastic, making it safe to use.
- The tower comes with an internal bearing track that allows for 360-degree rotation.
- Wide stance legs for increased stability.
Clearly, a lot of thought went into creating and perfecting the design.
Things to Keep in Mind: Here are the Pros and Cons
Let’s take a quick look at the pros and cons the Garden Tower 2 has to offer.
- Made in the United States
- It helps recycle compostable waste
- Made using high-quality food-grade plastic
- Allows you to grow 50 plants at once
- Comes with a five-year manufacturer warranty
- Enhanced nutrient distribution
- Allows vermicomposting
- You might need to use cable ties to secure the structure properly.
- ROTATES: The rotating Garden Tower 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere.
- RECYCLES NUTRIENTS: Turns waste kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
- GROW ORGANICALLY: An organic and resilient 6 cubic foot vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems. Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically.
- 100% USA MADE: Proudly 100% Made in the USA using 100% UV stable food-grade high-purity HDPE plastic, and backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty. 43″ tall & 24.5″ wide. 36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)
Here are Some Benefits of Using the Garden Tower 2
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why Garden Tower 2 is worth the investment.
Takes Less Space
One of the best things about the Garden Towe 2 is that it only occupies 4 square feet of space, which means that it can fit just about anywhere you put it! You can grow up to 50 plants almost anywhere in your space.
The tower also rotates 360-degrees, allowing you to get access from every angle.
Isn’t that neat?
Made Using Food-Grade Materials
Garden Tower 2 is proudly made in the United States using food-grade materials such as HDPE plastic, which is non-toxic and free from PVC plastic and BPA. The company uses FDA-approved dye to color the pots.
Thanks to Garden Tower 2, you can now turn your kitchen waste into organic fertilizer and grow your own organic produce at home! The vermicompost tube mimics a natural ecosystem that turns organic waste into manure.
Easy to Use
With Garden Tower 2, you can kiss goodbye to all the problems that come with conventional gardening, such as nutrient loss, water loss, weeding, etc., and grow any flower, vegetable, or herb you wish to in your own home!
Did you know that nearly 90% of the available nutrition is lost in a typical container or raised bed?
This is because the nutrients are located beneath the root zone, laying it inaccessible. The Garden Tower optimizes nutrient delivery, making the plants grow at hydroponic growth rates.
Value for Money
Garden Tower 2 is a long-lasting solution, which is easy to use and highly efficient. It is worth every dollar you spend on it as it is one of the best planter systems available on the market.
You don’t need to jump through too many hoops to assemble Garden Tower 2. It is relatively easy to put together, and you don’t need to use any complicated tools to do so.
Of course, aesthetics matter as well. This planter looks excellent regardless of where you put it–be it in your front yard or on your balcony! The design is unique and adds character to your space.
In Conclusion: The Garden Tower 2
What are your thoughts about Garden Tower 2? Do you think it is a good choice for you?
Garden Tower 2 is one of the most advanced vertical planters in the world. It allows you to maximize your space and have up to 50 plants in your home.
With this planter, you can turn your kitchen waste into organic fertilizer and have your own organic produce. The tower is made in the United States and can grow flowers, vegetables, and herbs.
Life is Better When You Garden™